Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Snake Charmer

I seem to be having a real problem with tilt at the moment over the past week I have made quite a few $25 deposits in my Ultimate Bet account played well and gotten my bankroll up to over $100 on a few occasions only to get a few bad beats and let it affect my game end end up loosing it all.


Last night I was watching a program on TV about a snake charmer this guy who lives in Australia spends about 8 hours each day charming the pants off his snakes. These snakes are capable of killing a man with one bite, needless to say he ended up getting bitten as he was putting one of his snakes back in its box. The whole snake charming business seemed to me very much like No-Limit Hold em in so far as a slight lapse of concentration can mean the end of the game.

No comments: