Monday, September 25, 2006

Take it to the Limit


Well after a full week of more or less none stop play I am down about $90. I do feel that a lot of this was due to mind set rather than being outplayed. As far as the tournaments are concerned I made 1st place whenever I gave my full concentration to the game.

Most of the single table online tournaments all seem to have a set pattern to them which is players seem to play very aggressively when the blinds are low then play very tight once the blinds have gone up. I think the correct strategy for the tournaments is the complete opposite. Why risk your entire stack at the beginning of a tournament when the blinds are low?

I spent a couple of hours playing limit cash games last night and I ended up making a modest profit, my limit game has definitly improved a great deal and I have no idea why.

No comments: